Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Achievaloutions - February 2015

I added a jar to each classroom on our first day of classes in January and declared them our Achievaloutions Jars.  
Students and visitors are encouraged to add notecards with their Achievaloutions (things they feel good about having done) throughout each month.  

This series will share all of the Acheivaloutions in hopes of inspiring you to do good things AND notice them when you do!




    February 2015:
    1. "Figure 8 chest over hip shimmy!  It worked!" - Anonymous 
    2. "I booked another singing gig" - Roberta
    3. "Roberta pointed out..."Making yourself laugh" is an achievaloution so I do that all the time." - Maike
    4. "We made it to Bellydance!" - Deborah & Anya
    5. "Spoke up on controversial topic." - Anonymous
    6. "Framed pieces for my March ARC Gallery Textual Encounters Show." - Maike
    7. "Delivered a commission piece to a Hip Circle Student." - Anonymous
    8. "I started a business at school selling duct tape flower pens." - Ronni
    9. "Went skiing for first time in 10 years!" - Anonymous
    10. "I finished a book in half of a day." - Sammi
    11. "I successfully edited a computer coding script at work for a program I was never trained in (MATLAB)"! - Anonymous
    12. "My nostril piercing finally healed!" - Catherine
    13. "I've consistently Moxie Boxed since May - which means I didn't quit Hip Circle after 3 months like other gyms." - Anonymous
    14. "I gained greater control of my core." - Lindsey
    15. "I flossed everyday this week and gave up sugar for lent!" - Logan
    16. "Cardiobelly fogged up the windows." - Malik
    17. "I have written 2 monologues this month so far." - Roberta
    18. "Made it back to the studio for 4 classes after a month and a half away. And did a headstand in yoga!" - Rosemary
    19. "Hanging in there." - Anonymous
    20. "I survived my first kettlebell!" - Donna
    21. "I didn't lose my cool the 3rd time I called Comcast. I did the 10th." - Anonymous
    22. "I wrote a phenomenal monologue and performed it on Sunday." - Roberta
    23. "I cleared my February email inbox!" - Malik
    24. "I came to CardioBelly and the blizzard didn't stop me!" - Charlotte
    25. "Malik had a Bra-velation!" - Anonymous
    26. "Finished another Etsy shoot for my #EstyMatchCampaign." - Maike
    27. "I managed a tech rehearsal of 40 lovely women who wouldn't stop talking and the concerts were great!" - Anonymous
    28. "I inspired someone to fitness - my dad at 88." - Roberta
    29. "I had a transformational gig on Sat." - Anonymous
    30. "Convinced self that it was important to get out of my head and come to exercise class! (huge)" - Anonymous
    31. "Submitted revised artist statement for a group show." - Maike
    32. "Challenged myself physically by going x-country smiling and snowshoeing." - Anonymous
    33. "I worked hard and made it into a Mudlark show!" - Anonymous
    34. "Having lovely business - pow-wows with kindred spirits this week." - Maike
    35. "Worked on 2 encaustic pieces for spring exhibits." - Maike

    No comments:

    Post a Comment