Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Detox, day 10

11:50 pm...Ah, Day 10, how lovely to see you!  I've decided to retrace my steps in terms of how I'm reintroducing foods to my diet, so today brought the addition of grains like wheat and corn.  Functionally this only added 28 grams of corn chips to my day because wheat is hard to come by without it being wrapped up with dairy and sugar, and we're not quite at corn-on-the-cob season.

Even though I didn't get to add much new to my day I really feel like what I'm eating is fairly sustainable.  I had almonds, raisins, and a banana for breakfast, lentil soup for lunch, hummus and celery for my pre-teaching meal, and stir-fried veggies over white rice for dinner.  AND NOT A SINGLE SHAKE!

I am looking forward to tomorrow's additions of eggs and dairy!  I hope hope HOPE that my body reacts favorably to the addition as I'd hate to learn that I shouldn't eat eggs and  cheese.  I love both on their own and together as a pair.  Fingers crossed!

I'll have to report my stats tomorrow as I left the notes at the studio.  Sorry!

It is nice to be shake-free today.  I feel much more "normal", have an appetite, and haven't had to visit the bathroom every 15 minutes.  All good things.

I got a couple of comments/compliments today that I look good and seem to be full of energy.  At the moment I feel SO tired.  Perhaps that's because I taught 4 classes today (2 of them being Zumba).

Tired.  Going to bed - I'll write moe tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment